RNL just released its 2023 Graduate Student Recruitment Report, and the “book end” to that report is our Graduate Marketing and Recruitment Practices Report. The survey to inform that report is now live. If you lead either graduate marketing or recruitment/enrollment, take the survey now!
- To take this short survey, click here.
- As a thank you for your participation, we will send you a $20 Amazon gift card.
The survey—and therefore the report—is completely new and Improved, and we look forward helping you understand how your peers are doing things like:
- How big are recruitment teams, how many programs do recruiters handle, how many apps do they produce?
- Who responds to inquiries, how do they do it, and how fast are they really able to do it?
- How are they tracking – and assessing – the leads and inquiries that are created, what tools are the most effective and what measurement is most helpful?
- How much is being spent on graduate marketing, and how are those budgets allocated?
- What marketing channels are working best, and which are being removed from the overall strategy?
- Is enrollment up, down or flat, and how are events helping enrollment?
Take the survey, receive a gift card, and watch for the study later this year
Thank you for your participation, and we look forward to sharing our findings. Click here to take the survey.