PeopleAdmin’s Recent Product Innovations
In June and July, PeopleAdmin rolled out new features and updates to increase efficiencies across campus, enable effective academic workflows, and streamline job postings.
Here’s what to expect:
Faculty Information System updates:
- CV Templates and Downloads:
- Academic leaders building CV templates can leverage the ‘drag & drop’ feature to easily reorder activity types such as research publications or service work.
- Academic administrators can standardize CVs with custom line spacing and labels, so that reviewing takes less time.
- Faculty members can download CVs in just one click, saving time, and with the addition of custom bullets can keep these documents looking sharp and easily digestible.
- Automated Reminders:
- The new automated reminders feature pushes out scheduled and final reminders to make it easier for the administrator managing each activity review or promotion case. Administrators no longer need to chase down faculty, committees, and chairs to complete their assigned step.
- Reminder cadences are configurable.
- To ensure high completion rates, reminder email templates can be personalized to each role—external reviews, committee group members, admin reviewers, and so on.
- HigherEd Platform Supervisors Step:
- Adding a supervisor step to a faculty activity review cycle in FIS notifies and brings in the HR supervisors assigned to faculty members.
- Supervisors can review, comment, and approve the faculty accomplishments completed over the past year, creating a more comprehensive and objective review of faculty productivity.
- In-Application Library of ‘How To’ Videos:
- From setting up committees to creating faculty activities, customers can self-serve to understand how to complete common tasks within FIS
- Includes specific content for both academic administrators and faculty.
- All videos are now accessible to customers in the My Portfolio > How To panel.
Hiring and Onboarding features:
- The History Notes feature has been expanded to work with both hiring proposals and actions for HR users.
- HR users now have an improved process of certifying and submitting an application on behalf of an applicant.
Performance Management enhancements:
- When submitting the plan and evaluation form, required fields that are not populated are now highlighted so that the user can review and take action before submitting
- Set up minimum and maximum numbers of required fields on plans to ensure completion and accuracy. When saving the plan as draft, removing an entry, or completing the plan, the process to ensure that the minimum and maximum number of fields to be populated are adhered to for plan completion accuracy.
- Improved readability with text updates and color differentiations in on-screen prompts.
Position Management feature:
- HR users now have the option to add notes for Hiring Proposals and can review the note history from the history section of the Hiring Proposal.
Marketplace of Connectors:
- PeopleAdmin has improved the integration with Accurate, a background check provider, to bring additional value to customers, making it easier to perform the necessary background checks as part of the recruitment process.
- The new confirmation dialogue display provides customers with a summary of their package submission and successful order submission to Accurate.
- Customers now have more flexibility in selecting the packages for background check orders and supplying billing data through the enhanced order submission process.
- Expanded data mapping options include four additional data points to capture even more information such as billing information to charge the correct account.
- Users can configure the Accurate integration to include additional data types to improve the background check order process.
As always, PeopleAdmin is focused on continued innovation in the HigherEd Cloud. For more information on recent and upcoming product enhancements, visit our community.
PeopleAdmin, a PowerSchool company, is a recognized leader in higher education solutions. Our multi-tenant SaaS-based solutions enable organizations to simplify their talent management process while utilizing industry-leading analytics. Our talent lifecycle solutions are specifically designed for higher education, and more than 840 institutions rely on PeopleAdmin. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their potential, in their way.
PowerSchool (NYSE: PWSC) is the leading provider of cloud-based software for K-12 education in North America. Its mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their full potential, in their way. PowerSchool connects students, teachers, administrators, and parents, with the shared goal of improving student outcomes. From the office to the classroom to the home, it helps schools and districts efficiently manage state reporting and related compliance, special education, finance, human resources, talent, registration, attendance, funding, learning, instruction, grading, assessments and analytics in one unified platform. PowerSchool supports over 45 million students globally and more than 14,000 customers, including over 90 of the top 100 districts by student enrollment in the United States, and sells solutions in over 90 countries.