Chitkara University provides a two year full time MBA program in different disciplines to students. The University also provides a five-year integrated MBA program with a detailed admission process. Admissions to Chitkara University’s MBA programs are done on the basis of an entrance test followed by a personal interview.
MBA at Chitkara has emerged as one of the top choices for many students who are looking to pursue the course because of the benefits that it offers. There are many course specialisations that the University offers including Marketing, Finance and Banking, Business Analytics, Human Resources, Supply Chain and Logistics Management, Healthcare Management, Retail Management, Pharmaceutical Management, Event, Media, and Entertainment, etc.
In this blog, we will look at a step by step guide to MBA admission at Chitkara University. Keep reading to know more.
MBA Application Process at Chitkara University
The Chitkara University MBA admissions are now open and all interested candidates can apply online by paying an application fee of INR 1,100. There is a step by step guide that must be followed to apply for admission.
- Visit the official website and click on “Apply Now.”
- Register on the website and verify your mobile number.
- Start the process by filling out the application form by entering in your first name, last name, and then the email address.
- Choose the kind of course you wish to apply for and the name of your state.
- After you have successfully chosen the course, you should add the details of your parents.
- Complete the application form by hitting the “Submit” Button.
Documents Required at Admission Time:
There is a list of documents needed at the time of admission. It is as follows.
- Class 10th and 12th certificates, graduation marksheets and other academic certificates
- Migration certificates from the Board/University last attended
- Rank Card or Admit Card of qualifying examination
- Character Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Reserve Category Certificate (In case applicable)
- The candidate should have completed the Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any stream from a recognized university.
- The candidate appearing in the final year examination can apply but the candidate must have secured minimum 50% (aggregate) marks till the previous year’s examination.
Candidate having compartment in any subject will not be considered.
- Having work experience is not a requirement for admission to the program.
All candidates must take the Chitkara University Test. This test has three parts: Quantitative, Reasoning, and Language Skills. It’s a qualifying round, which means you need to pass it. The test link will be available during a specific time-period, and you can take the test whenever it’s convenient for you within that timeframe.
If you pass the exam, you’ll have an interview with a panel of experts, including professors, industry leaders, and successful alumni. For this you would need to book an interview slot on the online platform and pay a registration fee of Rs. 10,000/-. This fee is refundable if you’re not selected for the program at Chitkara Business School. If you pass the interview, the fee will be applied toward your tuition.
You’ll get the interview results within 3 days. If you’re accepted into the MBA program, you’ll have 10 days to pay the tuition fee and secure your seat. All the candidates are advised to go through the counselling instructions carefully. These instructions are communicated clearly to all candidates by their respective admission counsellors and any ignorance of them is considered as the responsibility of the candidates.
Read more: Why is Chitkara the best university for pursuing MBA in 2023?
ChitkaraUniversity offers MBA programs that can transform the lives of students with innovative thinking and practical learning. The program is designed to cover the complete spectrum of management subjects while helping students to understand the latest management skills.
In case you have always wanted to pursue an MBA program then register for it today and get going to build a successful career.
Leave a Reply