The modern world in which we live is built on the power of electricity. Students interested in using the applications of electricity for their benefit can pursue study programs that help them in learning using electricity for creating sensors, information networks, and electronics.
A degree such as Electrical Engineering can help in supercharging one’s career and also defining new directions for developing new technologies. These are some advancements that help in addressing important societal challenges.
In case you are someone who wishes to make a difference in dealing with the creation of environment-friendly products and services for improving the quality of life then the industry-integrated degree in Electrical Engineering can put you on the right track. Some important components of this program are mentioned below.
Electrical Engineering Program Overview At Chitkara:
- The program of Electrical Engineering at Chitkara University allows students to apply knowledge and technical expertise for building, testing, analyzing, operating, and maintaining instrumentation, electrical, control systems, and associated green technologies, including industry-relevant standards and codes of practice.
- It helps in maintaining, repairing, and producing electrical automation equipment and the various systems associated with it.
- Students learn how to produce, inspect, and test electrical and electronic engineering materials.
- The program teaches students to select, operate, maintain, test, and repair electrical and electro-mechanical automation machinery for use in different industrial appliances.
- The completion of the Electrical Engineering program also helps in allowing industrial installation including automation components, programming and re-programming of logic controllers and drives, earthing, installing motors, wiring, and testing of control circuits.
- Students can learn how to prepare estimates of all kinds of jobs in the domestic and industrial automation in the transmission and distribution systems for installing, erecting, and commissioning power and automation equipment.
Why Study Electrical Engineering at Chitkara University?
The electrical engineering program allows students to gain the skills, knowledge, and hands-on experience required by employers to use their knowledge for working with different technologies including designing power stations, wiring and lighting, everyday appliances, and satellite communications.
While completing the electrical engineering program, there are many job opportunities for on-the-job training and working on real-time projects which allows the students to build their classroom learning and helps them to become industry ready.
The prominent program highlights of the Electrical Engineering program at Chitkara University are mentioned below.
State-of-the-art Facilities: Chitkara University is renowned to allow students to use world-class laboratories in different domains including Protecting and Switchgear, Power Electronics and Drives, Virtual Instrumentation, and Electrical Machines.
You can choose industry-sponsored setups such as the Automation Centre of Excellence, Low, and High Voltage Lab by Schneider Electric, Fuji Electric Technical Academy, and Vertical Transport Electrical Simulation lab by Kone Elevators for establishing rich industry exposure and for carrying out academic projects and research.
Industrial Automation Specialisation: The curriculum of the Electrical Engineering program has been designed to impart knowledge and technical expertise for building, analyzing, testing, operating, and maintaining instrumentation, control systems, and associated green technologies.
The students can gain the mastery of maintaining, repairing, and production of all electrical automation equipment and its systems while also learning to procure, inspect, and test electrical engineering materials.
Industry-Ready: Chitkara University allows students to learn from industry leaders, mentors, and experienced faculty members. In addition, it has collaborations to make the curriculum in sync with new trends and developments.
All new collaborations provide a space for research for students and also help them to build a sustainable solution to solve modern-day engineering problems.
Chitkara University is one of the best institutions to pursue electrical engineering. Enrol in the study program today and take the first step for a successful career at the earliest.